Bindery Quality Controls and Signature Recognition Systems
The WST family of post press sensing and control systems are designed to eliminate human errors and drastically reducing costs.
WST, a German based company was founded in 1975 and is operating worldwide, manufacturing signature recognition and bindery control systems. WST was the first German company that developed a zonal sensor (formally known as “Opticontrol”) today as “OSC OPTO-SENSOR-CONTROL”.
Print Finishing Partners is the exclusive agent for WST in North America
WST – Control Systems
- CAM 4-60 Camera-Control-System: High resolution camera system that sets new standards and makes errors impossible
- OBC Opto-Barcode-Control: 100% solution to reading barcodes line by line
- OSC Opto-Sensor-Control: Zonal sensor that has been sold more than 40,000x worldwide and still today it is successfully integrated.
- GC1-1 Glue-Control: Innovative thermo – graphic glue control system that was designed to check all your adhesive bound products and ensure their quality.
- CAM Recognition-Control: Our widest range of reading possibilities that can be utilized in the wide segment of industrial automation.
- OBS- Opto-Blank Sheet-Control: Quality control before printed products get folded with this blank sheet sensor
- GTDC Glue-Track-Drop-Control: The system was designed to detect liquids underneath the nozzle and ensure the correct extrusion of your application
- Aqua-Jet 01: Moisture spray device to prevent books stack from slipping when in transport