Kolbus DA 260 Casemaker
KOLBUS Casemaker DA 260 with board cutting device PS
For fully automatic production of book cases, files, display cards, calendar backs or game boards.
– copilot system with touchscreen
– board magazine for manual loading
– device for processing center strip rolls, center strip infeed for the spine strip made of roll material, holding capacity for 2 center strip rolls, longitudinal and cross cutting device
– board center strip magazine
– cloth feeder for interval charging with pile magazine, max. stacking height 350 mm
– miss cloth control during the separation process
– moveable gluing station for processing hot-glue with glue preparation unit in the premelter, heated glue application roller and scraper roller
– cloth cylinder with grippers and exchangeable plates for rubber pad (incl. 5 x 500 mm, 5 x 720 mm plates and 10 x of rubber pads)
– glue application adjustment from outside of the machine
– viscosity control device for automatic water supply to ensure constant glue viscosity
– pressing roller device for crease-free connection of the cover material with boards and spine strip
– device for producing padded cases
– device for inside lining with hot-glue
– automatic case counter
– single case request for control purposes done from the operating side
– counter stacker delivery with following roller conveyor incl. table additional equipment:
– board cutting device PS
– device for small format (opened case: min. 154 x 100 mm)
– device for large format (opened case: max. 680 x 405 mm)
– device for producing quarter-bound cases in 2 passes
The Kolbus DA 260 case-maker is a professional machine engineered to exacting specifications.
Simple, one-man operation and fast and simple set-up contribute to the DA 260’s high productivity.
The Kolbus DA 260 was also engineered to be exceptionally operator-friendly.
Input and output zones are at an operator-friendly height and ergonomically efficient.
Make-ready is quick and easy with semi-automated settings.
The operator always has a clear view of the whole machine.
The machine is also ideal for small-batch or custom products using multi-section and thin boards.