DGR E.30/FE.33 ShortRun Casing-in Machine
- Extremely quick set up times without the need for make ready parts.
- Automatic book infeed from the right
- Case feeder for hard case or flexible case, no parts to exchange
- Casing-in rails with special suction cups to hold cases precisely in position before aligned it to the book block, insuring precise registration
- Lay down for books are done by rotating clamps preventing freshly cased-in books from deforming
- Conveyor belt for drying and cooling, connecting casing-in and building-in machine